This session is suitable for all backgrounds
Improved understanding of:
- eating disorders: Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder
- how to spot physical, psychological and behavioural signs
- possible causes
- sensitivities associated with each condition
- insights into the lived experience
- how to respond in your setting
- strategies to support sufferers
- National Institute of Health & Care Excellence (NICE) treatment guidelines
- how to access treatment
- Beat support services
- recommended books
Delegates receive a comprehensive resource pack, soon to be designed and printed similar to Spotting the Signs.
This is an open course that we deliver across the country. To enquire about this training, please contact email@example.com.