Looking for eating disorder support in your area? Visit HelpFinder

Leave a gift in your Will

Your legacy donation could be the change that ends the pain and suffering caused by eating disorders.

What do you want the future to look like for people affected by eating disorders?

Legacy gifts help us to make lasting changes to the lives of people affected by eating disorders. They mean that we can support everyone who needs us long into the future, so that nobody has to suffer alone. They help us make systemic changes - from equipping teachers and healthcare professionals to spot the early signs, to pushing for change in the government and NHS.

People remember us in their will for many reasons - whether in memory of a loved one, or in celebration of recovery - every gift helps us to end the pain and suffering caused by eating disorders.

RS158_family walk logo beat outdoors.jpg

As a one time carer for someone with an eating disorder, I benefited enormously from the Beat services and I feel very strongly that Beat’s work is both vital and unique. By giving them a bit of extra help in the future, I hope that other carers like me will be able to cope better, and lives might be saved as a result.

Legacy pledger

Read our latest impact report to find out how gifts like yours could help Beat to support tens of thousands of people every year.

How to leave a gift in your will

Here’s the basics of leaving us a gift in your Will:

There are different ways you can leave us a gift in your Will:

The details

Our address

Beat (formerly Eating Disorders Association),

Chalk Hill House,

19 Rosary Road,

Norwich NR1 1SZ.

Our charity numbers

Company Number: 2368495

Registered Charity Number: 801343

Scottish Charity Number: SC039309.

We know that leaving a gift in your Will can be a big decision, so we are here to answer any questions you may have. If you have already remembered us in your Will, we’d love it if you could let us know.