Whether you have a unique idea or fancy taking part in one of our suggested activities, we are here to make your fundraising event a success!
We’d love to hear about your fundraising plans so we can best support you and your school. Get in touch to order fundraising resources such as leaflets, posters, balloons, flags, stickers, and collection buckets.
We'd love to hear about your fundraising plans.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us on 01603 753 308
Are you looking to nominate Beat for your Youth and Philanthropy Initiative? Fill in our form below and a member of the Beat Community Fundraising Team will be in touch.
SPOT (Schools Professionals Online Training) is our e-learning platform that is designed to enable school professionals to help pupils into treatment quickly.
SPOT provides you with online modules, resources and spaces to talk with other school professionals, and weekly drop-ins with clinicians, allowing you to share knowledge and advice, as well as discuss what you’ve learned.
· Non School Uniform Day. Celebrate what makes each student unique.
· Walk & Talk
· Student VS Teacher Games or Sports
· Giant School Quiz – Get the whole school involved in a quiz assembly or as a form time activity.
· Get Crafty with a Craft-a-thon. Make cards, knit, paint or draw and raise money by selling your products
· Bake Sale
· Talent Show
· Or come up with your own unique activity
Download a template letter to give to your headteacher.
When your plans are finalised and you have the support of your school, you can kick start your fundraising by creating a Just Giving page for Beat.