Join people across the UK going Bald for Beat on 31 October.
I have used the helpline before when I was really struggling with my own eating disorder. The person who spoke to me was so kind and helpful and without doubt they helped me on my road to recovery. Amy, raised £730 going Bald for Beat April 2020
Whether you shave your head, shave your lockdown beard or persuade your Dad to have a leg wax for Beat – your fundraising will help our Helpline services be there for more people every day.
Sign up now
How do I get involved?
- Sign up for tips, advice and support from our fundraising team – plus your Beat t-shirt to wear on the day!
- Create a Just Giving page and personalise with your story and why you’re going Bald for Beat.
- Start sharing your page with friends and family.
- Ask a family/friend to help you out and live stream going Bald for Beat on the 31st!
Sign up now
How your fundraising makes a difference
Each year we support tens of thousands of people and their loved ones on their journeys towards recovery from an eating disorder. Your fundraising makes this possible – we simply could not do it without you.
- £10 could send 2 emails to support those reaching out to speak about their eating disorder for the very first time.
- £110 could answer 7 phone calls from family members worried about a loved one, reaching out for advice and support.
- £1100 could deliver 80 hours of our online support group sessions providing a friendly, safe and welcoming space where people can chat with others who understand what they’re going through.