Three Peaks Challenge
Recovery from an eating disorder is rarely straight-forward. At times it can feel like you’re fighting an uphill battle and sometimes family or friends need to help you move forward. But with perseverance, patience and plenty of self-care, the journey to recovery is possible.
Take on this endurance trek to ensure that we are there to help more families face this journey together.
What is the Three Peaks Challenge?
Get your adrenaline pumping and take on a challenge of epic proportions! In just over 24 hours, you’ll conquer the three highest peaks of Scotland, England and Wales. A highly regarded, prestigious event that will make you feel a huge sense of achievement and accomplishment.
Our event company will take care of getting you to each mountain but you will be climbing around 10,000 feet and walk approximately 22 miles in an ultimate test of your endurance.
It will be fast-paced, tough and equally rewarding with two days of breathtaking views. You’ll scale:
- Ben Nevis, in Scotland (1345m)
- Scafell Pike, in England (978m)
- Snowdon, in Wales (1085m)
Read Sarah's story on the Three Peaks.
How can I take part?
Pay just £75 to register and raise £760 for Beat before you take on your challenge.
You can set up a Just Giving page to get started here. And you'll receive a fundraising pack and t-shirt from Beat too! Full support and exceptional care from our event organisers Global Adventure Challenges will be provided, helping you to conquer the challenge.
Questions? You can contact Emily or Lara via our fundraising email for help.
Why else should I take part?
- Tackling the Lake District's Scafell Pike at night and seeing the sunset over Mickledore
- A delicious hot breakfast to start the day off in the right way!
- Bus transfers and accommodation included.
- A welcome pack full of supporting information such as kit list, trekking tips and training schedules
- Your support will mean we can work to end the pain and suffering caused by eating disorder
Health and Wellbeing
This is an extreme physical challenge that requires a high level of fitness. We strongly suggest that you consult your doctor/clinician before taking part in an event if you have a current medical condition. If you have personal experience of an eating disorder we also strongly suggest that you have been out of treatment for at least 18 months and please read our fundraising guidelines.