Parents and other carers of those with an eating disorder
- Basic information on Eating Disorders
- Carers worries about Christmas
- Why is Christmas so difficult?
- Obtaining and understanding your loved ones hopes for Christmas
- Educating visitors
- Meal planning
- Communication skills
- Accommodating and enabling behaviours by carers
- Dealing with the New Year.
Delegates receive a USB stick with helpful resources on, Beat stress ball, Ed Says U Said book.
This is an open course that we deliver across the country during the Christmas period. To enquire about this training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.