- Common challenges Primary Care staff experience when identifying and treating people with eating disorders.
- The lived experience of eating disorders in Primary Care settings.
- Eating disorders and how to spot the signs.
- How Primary Care staff should identify and approach people with eating disorders.
- Nice guidance on eating disorders and the importance of early intervention.
- Beat support and training services.
- Recommended reading.
Delegates receive a comprehensive resource pack, soon to be designed and printed similar to Spotting the Signs. Delegates receive a USB with resources from Spotting the Signs, as well as the MARSIPAN and NICE guidelines.
Delivered through contracts and grants, but can be bought individually. To enquire about this training, please contact email@example.com.