The Big Jump
On Saturday 5 October, hundreds of brave fundraisers will skydive together to help end the pain and suffering caused by eating disorders.
Feeling adventurous? Your bravery will mean that fewer people have to face their illness alone. Jump with like-minded fundraisers in aid of Beat and send a powerful message of hope, resilience and recovery for all affected by eating disorders.
Make the most of our early bird offer – sign up before the 31 May and pay just £35.
Download the information you need here:
How do I sign up?
- Click 'Book now' to select your local airfield.
- Pay just £35 to guarantee your place then raise £450 and you'll pay no further jump costs.
- Fundraising is easy with Just Giving and our fundraising pack.
- We will support you right up to the day of the jump.
- On the day, undertake thirty minutes of training then jump secured to an experienced, professional instructor.
Can't make 5 October? Click here to book a skydive on a different date.