The Big Jump
Join us this Mental Health Awareness Week and take part in our Skydive Day The Big Jump with Team Beat.
On Saturday 15th May 2021, join us for the unique opportunity to take on The Big Jump together with our biggest team of skydivers to date. An unforgettable experience, just imagine leaving your worries behind as you feel the thrill and adrenaline after jumping from 10,000 feet. All to help end the pain and suffering caused by eating disorders.
Where can I jump?
- Auchterarder, Perth and Kinross
- Brackley, Northamptonshire
- Bridlington, East Yorkshire
- Brigg, Lincolnshire
- Durham, County Durham
- Grange-over-Sands, Cumbria
- Honiton, Devon
- Lancaster, Lancashire
- Maidstone, Kent *FULLY BOOKED*
- Norwich, Norfolk
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Perranporth, Cornwall
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- St Andrews, Fife
- Whitchurch, Shropshire
As part of Team Beat you'll receive
- A Beat T-shirt to wear on the big day.
- A fundraising pack full of top tips and ideas to help you reach your target.
- Support from our dedicated team all the way up to, and after your jump.
- Regular updates from Beat to inspire you!
Can't make 15th May 2021? Click here to book a skydive on a different date.
Please refer to Skyline's medical form before booking.
Following the latest government guidelines Skydiving is classed as outdoor sports and will be able to take place from 29th March. We are confident that The Big Jump will go ahead in May, but we will be keeping an eye on the situation with British Skydiving and will update our fantastic supporters should anything change. If any jump is delayed due to COVID-19 restrictions then you will be invited to rebook your skydive free of charge.
Health and wellbeing
We strongly suggest that you consult your doctor or clinician before taking part in this event, especially if you have a current or previous medical condition including any experience of an eating disorder. Please also ensure you read and agree to our Fundraising Guidelines.