Skydive for EDAW
Skydive for Eating Disorders Awareness Week to support Beat!
"I loved the jump and thought to myself that I left anorexia in the plane and jumped away from it into life and freedom!" - India, skydived in October 2019.
Join us this Eating Disorders Awareness Week, on Saturday 7 March, for this unique opportunity to skydive together with a team of like-minded people. Hundreds of brave jumpers will all skydive on the same day to help end the pain and suffering caused by eating disorders.
Please download and read carefully the medical form and important information before booking.
Why should I jump?
- You will be doing a tandem skydive in a group, and can do it with friends and family too.
- You will have an exhilarating and adrenaline filled experience.
- You won’t need to travel far to find your nearest skydive airfield.
- You will feel brave, bold and truly empowered.
- You will inspire others and send a powerful message of hope, resilience and recovery.
- You will receive support, guidance and easy tips to fundraise.
Where can I jump?
Once you complete your booking, we'll be in touch to:
- Support you in reaching your £450 fundraising target. Fundraising is easy with Just Giving and our fundraising pack.
- Support you right up to the day of the jump. On the day, you'll undertake thirty minutes of training then jump secured to an experienced, professional instructor.