Skydive for EDAW
Skydive for Eating Disorders Awareness Week to support Beat!
Join us this Eating Disorders Awareness Week, on Saturday 7 March, for this unique opportunity to skydive together with a team of like-minded people. Hundreds of brave jumpers will all skydive on the same day to help end the pain and suffering caused by eating disorders.
Why should I jump?
- You will be doing a tandem skydive in a group, and can do it with friends and family too.
- You will have an exhilarating and adrenaline filled experience.
- You won’t need to travel far to find your nearest skydive airfield.
- You will feel brave, bold and truly empowered.
- You will inspire others and send a powerful message of hope, resilience and recovery.
- You will receive support, guidance and easy tips to fundraise.
Where can I jump?
Once you complete your booking, we'll be in touch to:
- Support you in reaching your £450 fundraising target. Fundraising is easy with Just Giving and our fundraising pack.
- Support you right up to the day of the jump. On the day, you'll undertake thirty minutes of training then jump secured to an experienced, professional instructor.