Services Support Officer
Salary: Salary £18,865
Number Of Positions: 2
Expiration Date: 27/08/2019
Work as part of Beat’s services team giving advice, information and support to people experiencing eating disorders and their friends, family and supporters whilst providing effective administration support to the Business Development team
Half of the week will be spent working alongside the Business Development team and the other half will be working on the helpline team providing advice and support to people experiencing an eating disorder.
There are two posts:
- Tuesday- Friday
- Sunday- Thursday
Advisors receive training every month and regular internal, external supervision and coaching.
- Respond to service users who contact us through our telephone helpline, email, webchat service and online support group sessions, in line with Beat’s helpline service training, protocols and templates.
- Identify service user needs, record the results of the assessment and provide a tailored response delivering advice, emotional support, sign posting on to another appropriate service, or by directing referrals to an appropriate colleague etc.
- Accurately enter service user information and data on services provided and feedback received into central systems.
- Participate in daily debriefing sessions to share learning and support colleagues.
- Keep up-to-date and well informed on issues and developments relating to eating disorders.
- Providing administrative support for delivering and retaining public/private sector contracts including managing all databases.
- Produce monthly, quarterly and annual statistical information related to contracts, service targets and milestones.
- Identify new systems and programmes for effective data analysis.
- To issue invoices and ensure the finance team process payments for all contracts activity.
- Work closely with the Training team to monitor contract activity and support the Business Development Manager to identify repeat business opportunities.
- Manage all new business enquiries, directing them to the relevant person and/or department.
- In collaboration with colleagues, ensure that the Services Team provide support for all relevant Beat functions, helping deliver our services, as well as assisting in promotion of Beat activity such as events and conferences.
- Identify own learning and development needs and seek opportunities to address them.
- Take responsibility for other duties relevant to the purpose of the role as requested by the line manager.
Applications and Information
For more information on the role, please contact Hayley Wilkinson by emailing email@example.com.
Completed application forms should be uploaded to our website by 10am on Tuesday 27 August 2019. All applications must be on the Beat application form. CVs will not be considered.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed by close of business on Tuesday 27 August 2019 interviews will take place on Thursday 29 and Friday 30 August. If you have not heard from us by this closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.