Number Of Positions: 1
Expiration Date: 24/06/2019
The post exists to ensure the effective running of Beat’s training programme and administration of the Warrington office.
The successful applicant will be part of the Services team reporting to the Contracts Manager and will:
- arrange bookings for training programmes, sessions and courses, liaising with school staff and freelance trainers
- ensure that all enquiries are effectively dealt with to a satisfactory conclusion
- ensure accurate records of all training planned, booked and delivered are maintained in a simple and systematic filing system
- issue invoices, purchase orders and process payments for all training activity
- assist with marketing Beat’s training programmes
Applications and Information
To apply, complete the application pack by 10am Monday 24 June and upload it to the site via the form on this page. CVs will not be accepted.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed by close of business on Monday 24 June. If you have not heard from us by this date then please assume that your application has not been successful.
Interviews will take place on 4 July 2019.
For more information on the role, please contact Colleen Rowley-Smith by emailing.