Play. Stream. Fundraise. Help raise awareness to support people affected by eating disorders.
Whether you are new to streaming a gaming session or have done it 100 times before – fundraising while you stream for Eating Disorders Awareness Week can help us support people affected by eating disorders.
From Fifa to Final Fantasy, create your own gaming challenge to share during the week.
How to get started
- Choose your gaming challenge.
- Set a date - 6 March is the Saturday of Eating Disorders Awareness Week
- Link your twitch account to your Just Giving page. Use this guide to help you get started.
- Personalise your Just Giving page by sharing why you’re joining us for Eating Disorders Awareness Week.
- Game On! Use the fact sheet from your fundraising pack to update everyone during your stream about how your fundraising will support Beat and raise awareness.
Set up a Just Giving page
Tips for your fundraising
- Ask friends and family to join you with the challenge or set up your very own virtual team!
- Ask for fancy dress nominations or shout out requests in exchange for a donation during your stream.
- Use our fact sheet in your fundraising pack to shout about why your fundraising and awareness raising is so important to the lives of people affected by eating disorders.
- Set a target. Aim high and keep your friends and family posted on how close you are to reaching your goal!
Please follow our Fundraising Guidelines to ensure your fundraising is suitable, legal, and safe for everyone involved.
It’s important to choose a fundraising activity that is right for you depending on your interests, skills, free-time, and your health. It’s especially important that you choose an appropriate fundraising activity, if you have previous experience of an eating disorder or are in recovery.