Administration Support Volunteer
Expiration Date: 08/03/2021
We’re looking for someone who is friendly and organised to support our awareness-raising work. We have a network of people across the country who share their experience of eating disorder recovery to raise awareness and we’re looking for someone who can spend a few hours a week supporting them through providing some administration support. Tasks that you might be involved in include:
- Researching organisations that could host a talk about eating disorders.
- Collecting information about volunteer activity and creating reports in Excel.
- Putting together emails with information about talks and events.
- Talking to volunteers and Beat staff to create updates about things that are going on at Beat.
- Supporting Beat staff to run online discussions and events for volunteers.
- Checking documents and website pages to ensure that they are up to date.
As a Beat volunteer you will get regular one-to-one support from a member of Beat staff as well as development opportunities to increase your knowledge and skills.
We’re looking for someone who can regularly commit to giving 4 hours a week. At least two hours a week must fall between 8.30am and 5.30pm Monday-Thursday to ensure that at least some of the time you are volunteering overlaps with Beat staff. This role is remote so you must have access to a computer and internet.
If you’re enthusiastic, efficient and you’ve got a few hours a week to give to Beat please apply.
Applications and Information
To apply, complete the application pack and upload it to the site via the form on this page.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.